Sorry, no tickets from venue currently........ (MERGED)

Asterix

• Subscriber

Wire tickets in Chicago were unavailable right at 9am using the TM app. First time since the Boy tour I will not be seeing them.

right now no tickets for me....they will be adding another show hopefully.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I think in soldier field bears season ticket holders get in the presale yesterday and that's nearly the whole stadium so there's not much left after they get done!! And the bad part of that is most of them will just scalp for profit!!!

• Subscriber

I've loved this band since forever...seen every tour since Unforgettable Fire and I'm sick of this process.  How does Stub Hub get seats before us?  Ticketmaster can F-off!  When is someone from the band going to take action?  Why isn't there a better procedure in place?  By now, they should be ready for this type of event.  It's the biggest most popular band in the whole entire world. 

• Community Moderator

I think in soldier field bears season ticket holders get in the presale yesterday and that's nearly the whole stadium so there's not much left after they get done!! And the bad part of that is most of them will just scalp for profit!!!

Tickets are nontransferable.

• Subscriber

in Europe this morning initially a lot of people were having no luck, but kept trying and tickets came up eventually - advice is same for North America Wire group, you might not want to hear it be a little patience goes a long long way

I hope you are right!  good thing I am a stay at home mom and have all day to check ;) fingers crossed!