Sorry, no tickets from venue currently........ (MERGED)

Asterix

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Talked to someone at Ticketmaster, they said only 200 tickets were released for LA Rose Bowl. WTH????? I've never had this issue before. What's the point of a presale if there is nothing to get? 

Edited by Junk_LA

• Subscriber

Just got 2 GA in Vancouver after constantly trying on multiple platforms for 1hr 20min.

When you get a TM error, restart your browser and navigate back to the presale/re-enter your code etc. Ultimately, I got it thru an Incognito Internet Explorer window, but I don't think the browser really had anything to do with my success. It said GA was unavailable for 1hr and 20min and then it was available, so there was obviously a release of more tickets. 

Keep trying!

• Subscriber

Just to add more 2 cents to this nonsense about the need to be patient.  I ended up with tickets in a city that I really didn't want to go to because that is all I could get after already slagging off work for an hour of wrangling with the ticketmaster nonsense.  Now, four and a half hours later, there seem to be plenty of GA's available at the venue to which I originally wanted to attend.  Why?  Why would we need to go through these games and hoops when we paid for the "pre-sale."  Why on earth would they have no tickets available for hours, only then to release them hours after many people would logically start making second and sub-optimal choices.  Absurd.  Why did RZ tickets get sold without presale codes, while many of us waited for our announced presale time only to find that they were all gone.

I get it - lots of demand, long-term members should get first crack, etc.  But, the problems today go well beyond that.  Johnny Rotten's old line about "ever get the feeling you've been cheated" is rattling around my mind this afternoon.