Sign in to follow this  
Asterix

Sorry, no tickets from venue currently........ (MERGED)

and...no one will do anything about the ticket brokers/scalpers! And the more people buy from them, the more they stay in business

Oh, and contrary to the immediately preceding post, this IS happening in the US.  I had the exact thing happen, but fortunately saw the thread with the solution.

Yes it happens in the US but its alot worse if you are trying to access from outside the US.

Alas, never mind, I just checked: All Toronto presale tickets appear to be gone.

post-292151-0-39796500-1484255693_thumb.png

Edited by newsman

Just needed to vent. Have spent hours (and counting) trying to secure tickets to Vancouver and Seattle. Vancouver GA finally popped up (several hours after going on sale) and I went ahead and booked those tickets (2). Yes! Seattle finally popped up and had them all the way to the final submit page and they kicked me out because my code had "exceeded its limit". Well, I only bought 2 tickets (Vancouver) and everything I've read leading up to this has said we could split shows on your club membership (2 here, 2 there, up to the 4 ticket limit).

I spoke with a U2.com rep who told me repeatedly that I can exceeded the limit and mentioned some new vague rules about not being able to split between countries or continents (same continent) and that I should've read the rules more carefully. I still don't see that language anywhere. She said there was nothing she could do and moreover hinted at the fact that I was trying to "game the system."

That doesn't sound right. The FAQ explicitly says "for example you can purchase 1 ticket for New York, 1 ticket for San Francisco, 1 ticket for London and 1 ticket for Rome".

I would ask to speak to somebody else!

I second what Canadanne says...something is not right and you need to speak with someone else.

I used my code to buy (2) tickets to Dublin and five hours later I bought (2) tickets to Washington, DC. Your experience is why everybody hates Ticketmaster.

What a day, been away on business so trying to buy tickets for Dublin or London on the Wires pre-sale on my iPhone. Total farce, kept getting kicked out and hitting dead ends, so now I am home and working on the laptop it looks like there is nothing available for either venue. Total joke, already annoyed me having to pay the extra but this is just a ridiculous situation, too many people out to make money on tickets theses days, totally killing it :-(

I will keep trying but if anyone knows of tickets or can help it would be much appreciated??

Dear Larry

Many moons ago Ticketmaster messed up presales on the Vertigo tour.

You got involved and it got better. I have been trying to use my presales all day for Toronto and just get an error from the site saying 'unable to process please try later'

Strange thing is I managed to book and pay for my flights from London to Toronto no problem , that's 3 people at nearly 1.5k along with the electronic visa from the Canadian Government, no issues very happy.

Now it's just tickets I need, given it's now 8 hours into the presales I would imagine the only way I will get a ticket is via a tout, sorry Ticketmasters reseller site, Rock n Roll used to be fun.

The issue you are having is because you are accessing the website from outside the US .

Ticketmaster.com blocks access to foreign people,it results in that error "unable to process later".

The only way around it is to use a vpn and use chrome .

You will also have to delete your cookies regularly .

Alternatively use the mobile version of Ticketmaster ,that's not geoblocked.

I dont know why Ticketmaster do this to foreign people ,its not fair ,other Ticketmaster variations do not have this bug.

Fano at this precise moment in time and space I think I might love you - 4x GA Toronto have now been secured to partner my airline tickets :) I just hope that VPN I used hasn't scammed my CC ;)

"We're sorry, there are no more tickets available for this promotion."

Pretty hard to "keep trying" as others have said on here when you get a message like that from the TM website. Anyone else? Is there a cut off time for the presale?

Edited by bedoe69

Yep.  Im a paid fanclub member (Wires Group).  i dutifully logged in this morning to get presales with my code.  My wife is disabled, so I was frustrated to find my code and membership were no good, as there was no option to seek specific disabled seating (many hours on the phone w/ Ticketmaster about it this afternoon).  I finally logged and bought my HC seating using the method you just posted.  No code, no proof of membership.  Just a secondary fee of $50 and boom.  So weird and ass-backwards for paid fan members.