Sorry, no tickets from venue currently........ (MERGED)

Asterix

• Community Manager

Still been unable to get tickets  for Dublin -  but now the link from the u2 presale page to ticketmaster no longer shows up any options. 

Could this be a problem with my laptop? Would someone else be able to try and access Dublin GA? Thx

are you able to try TM app / iPhone / android

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Still been unable to get tickets  for Dublin -  but now the link from the u2 presale page to ticketmaster no longer shows up any options. 

Could this be a problem with my laptop? Would someone else be able to try and access Dublin GA? Thx

Nope, I'm getting the same now.

Okay - good to know it's not just me .... well not good but thanks for the confirmation :(

• Community Moderator

Bigwave, it's not working on mine either.  Looks like the server might be down or something.

• Subscriber

Yes I did, iPad beside me, phone at the ready also ... not that I'm worried at all ...  :blink:

Should I be worried? 

• Community Moderator

Yes I did, iPad beside me, phone at the ready also ... not that I'm worried at all ...  :blink:

Should I be worried? 

It's being checked on.

• Subscriber

Those attempting to go on slagging off bigwave, mich and max - grow up and stop it. Selling a presale for a band this big in a venue that competitive is a difficult thing to do, but even if you don't care about your own conduct and just getting tickets, I've seen these guys help countless people in the last day who but for their advice wouldn't have tickets. Seen it in other presales too. It's not in your interest to be a jerk.

Secondly, you should care about your conduct. You like this band presumably a little bit because of songs like 'one', 'Sunday bloody sunday' and 'every breaking wave' - all these songs are about being the best of yourself and forming lasting relationships. Throwing a tantrum because you don't have tickets right now when it's only 10.18 am is about as far removed from that as I can imagine. Don't let passion get the better of you.

Finally, bigwave, mich and max - thanks again for being some of the fairest, most tolerant and accessible mods I've seen in any equivalent forum. Your work is massively appreciated and far more fans here are aware of that than complain about it. Ticketmaster may be messy from time to time, but your conduct never is.

TL:DR - be kind to your mods.

• Subscriber

Okay quick update from my side, I can access ticketmaster GA again - whatever was broken is now working. 

But searching for 4 tickets is too much ... I can get a single seated ticket but that's not what I am looking for... the searching continues..

• Community Moderator

Those attempting to go on slagging off bigwave, mich and max - grow up and stop it. Selling a presale for a band this big in a venue that competitive is a difficult thing to do, but even if you don't care about your own conduct and just getting tickets, I've seen these guys help countless people in the last day who but for their advice wouldn't have tickets. Seen it in other presales too. It's not in your interest to be a jerk.

Secondly, you should care about your conduct. You like this band presumably a little bit because of songs like 'one', 'Sunday bloody sunday' and 'every breaking wave' - all these songs are about being the best of yourself and forming lasting relationships. Throwing a tantrum because you don't have tickets right now when it's only 10.18 am is about as far removed from that as I can imagine. Don't let passion get the better of you.

Finally, bigwave, mich and max - thanks again for being some of the fairest, most tolerant and accessible mods I've seen in any equivalent forum. Your work is massively appreciated and far more fans here are aware of that than complain about it. Ticketmaster may be messy from time to time, but your conduct never is.

TL:DR - be kind to your mods.

Thanks Mike.  Appreciated that.