Sign in to follow this  
davieu2fan

No WIRES GA for any European dates!?!?!?

Keep trying. A friend of mine got GA tickets like 45 minutes later after he bought seat tickets. That was for the Amsterdam show.

This is ridiculous! No tickets at all for London or Amsterdam in the Wired group. My friend is trying from work in The Netherlands (I bought mine yesterday with Red Hill codes). What is the point of having this presale if it's the same mess as the normal sale?

advice is to keep trying, check the other posts this morning, people getting tix still they want...

Definitely keep checking. I was able to get GA in Wires Group for Dublin (Pitch 1), Paris, and Barcelona. Make sure you're going through the link from the tours page.

When buying for Paris and Barcelona do you need a different ticketmaster account? My Tours link only shows the Red Zone ticket package for Paris as well to select?

When buying for Paris and Barcelona do you need a different ticketmaster account? My Tours link only shows the Red Zone ticket package for Paris as well to select?

Yes... while it's TM, consider each being local...

I'm in Wires - Got 1 x Pitch 1 for Dublin @ 9:09am, 1 x GA for Amsterdam @ 09:47 and 1 x GA for Twickenham @ 09:59

Keep trying they seem to still be popping up