Sign in to follow this  
shack1

Where are you staying ?

Who needs a hotel. We are on the 6.30am Saturday flight from East Mids returning to East Mids on the 8.00am flight from Dublin Sunday morning. Gonna be a long day !!!!

Who needs a hotel. We are on the 6.30am Saturday flight from East Mids returning to East Mids on the 8.00am flight from Dublin Sunday morning. Gonna be a long day !!!!

we`ve got a nice b&b in drogheda for £260 for 4 nights and have hired a car so we get to do some great sightseeing 

If it was July in a real summer country 20ish people in the backyard on deckchairs or with sleeping bags with no problems :P

For easy going people

http://www.hostelworld.com/hotels/dublin

There are still a good number of places available here and there

Keep in mind that zip code with odd numbers is Northside, even for Southside

Croke Park is definitely Northside :) but it's always better to check distances with Google maps

Travelling down from Co.Antrim on Sat morn. Staying in Clarion hotel, Liffey Valley,  on outskirts of city near Phoenix park.  1 night, quick exit on Sun morn around M50 to Airport, onwards to Toronto, via Iceland! So no second show for me, if there is one!

If the Clarion in Liffey Valley is like it used to be when at IFSC (now The Spencer) you will be more than happy

After much deliberation, I have decided to stay in my own home. Ten minutes walk to venue.

That's funny. I'm jealous!

Just booked Maldron Parnell Square -- did the "Advance Pay" option for €271 a night, July 21 and 22.

I'll need to forego eating, paying bills, etc., but at least I found a place to stay.

We are in the Maldron Smithfield.  While getting our flights/hotel, they said that Dublin is over 90% booked.  Maybe a scare tactic but it worked.  Spending a week and a half in Ireland.  A dream trip for sure!  Deciding which brother to sell to pay for this trip.