good $100 value...

teammjs

• Subscriber

ended up buying $100 tickets for lower row in 200 section facing Red Zone in Wires.  Our middle-aged bodies can live with that!

very greatful these tickets weren't more compared to some other stadiums, and how greedy Jerry Jones is!

Edited by teammjs

• Subscriber

If you didn't get what you wanted early and you still haven't bought, they may drop more at noon because another presale (non-U2) begins then but your code should still work. I don't know if they will but anything is possible. The GAs must have gone quickly this morning if there were any. Weirdly I was able to get a GA for Boston this morning 1.5 hours after their Wires presale started...Dallas more popular than Boston?? or a different amount of GAs released this morning. hmmmm....

• Subscriber

ended up buying $100 tickets for lower row in 200 section facing Red Zone in Wires.  Our middle-aged bodies can live with that!

very greatful these tickets weren't more compared to some other stadiums, and how greedy Jerry Jones is!

Before the Dallas went on sale yesterday (Red Hill), I did some checking on an Eastern Time Zone sale (Pittsburgh) to see what price tiers there were between $35 and $280 and what they were.  Compared to Pittsburgh, the pricing for relative stadium position in the lower bowl seemed higher for Dallas--I found $155 tickets in Pittsburgh about 2/3 back on one side and $100 tickets at the far end, but in Dallas, the $280 tickets seemed to run down almost the entire side, and I wound up getting $155 tickets in section 126, at the far corner of the stadium. 

There may be other factors (like number of rows up from the field or something), but it sure seemed like Dallas's map was priced very differently based on my small sample size.  I'm surprised that wasn't more uniform across the entire tour.