Sign in to follow this  
mike7man

Mods--how does VIP presale work?

Hi--I'm still trying to get RZ tix, and I notice that there's some kind of "VIP Presale" that starts today at noon.  How does one access this?  Does one need some other kind of password/code?  Or do VIP packages simply become available to everyone starting noon today (Thursday), depending on the time zone of the venue?

VIP Packages should be available right now.  Which show are you asking for?

I'm into Cleveland and Chicago--neither of which are showing RZ tix available.  That's why I'm asking about the mysterious "VIP presale" I mentioned above (which presumably has its own allotment).  How does one access this?

And sorry, I should have mentioned I'm a legacy member.  The issue is not that I can't access u2.com member presales.

Edited by mike7man

VIP packages are in the drop down menu under Redhill and Wires Group codes and it will ask you for your code, however I just tried to pull some up and did not get anything. 

Hi--

I think you're still not getting what I'm talking about.  If you look (on TM) at the drop-down list that appears when you click and hold on "onsale times", it lists a variety of presales and associated times--including, of course, the RedHill Group, Wires group, etc.  What I'm talking about appears to be different--namely, there's another entry that says something like "VIP Package Presale" (no mention of fanclub, etc.) that was supposed to start at 12:00 local time today (Thursday).  Check it out yourself; you'll see what I mean.  The fact that it's a separately listed presale (and with no mention of fanclub, etc.) certainly makes it look like it's some kind of distinct presale.  This is what I was trying to access/find out more about.  Above, you're talking about the fanclub stuff, which is different.

Mike

Hi--

I think you're still not getting what I'm talking about.  If you look (on TM) at the drop-down list that appears when you click and hold on "onsale times", it lists a variety of presales and associated times--including, of course, the RedHill Group, Wires group, etc.  What I'm talking about appears to be different--namely, there's another entry that says something like "VIP Package Presale" (no mention of fanclub, etc.) that was supposed to start at 12:00 local time today (Thursday).  Check it out yourself; you'll see what I mean.  The fact that it's a separately listed presale (and with no mention of fanclub, etc.) certainly makes it look like it's some kind of distinct presale.  This is what I was trying to access/find out more about.  Above, you're talking about the fanclub stuff, which is different.

Mike

most stadiums have VIP stuff for most events (for their season ticket holders for example), probably something like that