Sign in to follow this  
chickenhawk

Ticket swap

I have 4 seats in section 135, row L.  I'd like to swap them with 4 Floor GA.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.  All offers will be considered!

I got 2 reserved seat tix in Sect. 108.  A VERY good section with a great view.  BUT, I really wanted red zone.  If anyone decides they don't want to stand and would like to swap (I'll pay difference, of course) that would make my millennium!  Thanks!

Okay, here's the deal.  I have two GA tix and 2 reserved seats in a VERY good section, Sec. 108.  I'd like to exchange ALL 4 of those tix for TWO RED ZONE!  4 awesome tix in exchange for the 2 that I really need.

Not sure how we'd do it, but bet we could figure something out.  Perhaps cancel the CC used for these purchases, then exchange cancelled CC's.  Or, just meet at the door somehow?

if you all bought on Ticketmaster, you can sell your tickets thru the website.  Enjoy the show,... I'll be sitting in section 106 4th row.   Anyone know the seat numbers for rows and what numbers are aisle seats....

I have 2 tickets from the wires presale that I cannot use.  We got 2 GA and will be using those instead.  they are Section 137 Row EE.  Credit Card entry so we will have to meet at the gate.  face value total is $189 for both.