Still cant get in :(

blueandgoldfan

• Subscriber

Still no luck for me either! Been trying to get 2 GA...using Safari online and TM app for over 4 hrs. since 9 a.m. CST. So frustrating!

Can someone please post if more Dallas GAs get released? Someone did that for Chicago earlier today, and that was SO nice! :)

• Subscriber

I finally got two, but they are upper upper nose bleeds.

I called my credit card company and told them I was going to be ordering tix in Europe. They said ok and put a note to let the order go through. I got tix for Dublin no problem, but when I got tix for Dallas the credit card wouldnt go through. I lost 2 different pairs when my phone rang from the credit card company. They put a freeze on my card because of an order in Europe. I yelled back: YEAH I MADE THE ORDER!! Thats why I called you guys ahead of time so there wouldnt be any issues!! 

I'm pretty frustrated because it was going to be my gf's first U2 show, but at the end of the day its alright, its alright, its alright, we move in mysterious ways...

Glad the show is on a Friday so we can cut out early from work. A good tribute band is going to be playing before. It'll be a good time!