Anyone have extra floor tickets for Houston show to sell?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I got some spare tickets, but I'm going to be in San Francisco for a job interview that day. I need my credit card to get people in for those floor seats... 

if it weren't that they are "non-transferable," I would love to sell them at face-value to some fans. I originally bought them for family members who would drive down from Austin, but I don't think they are that interested after all. So... I'd like some fans to somehow get them if I can somehow transfer them.

-Joshua

• Subscriber

I got some spare tickets, but I'm going to be in San Francisco for a job interview that day. I need my credit card to get people in for those floor seats... 

if it weren't that they are "non-transferable," I would love to sell them at face-value to some fans. I originally bought them for family members who would drive down from Austin, but I don't think they are that interested after all. So... I'd like some fans to somehow get them if I can somehow transfer them.

-Joshua

Thats gutting -_- i would love one of your tickets but not sure how we would do it.  I had the same problem for the IE tour.  I bought tickets for my sister and then she decided that she didnt want to go. 

Good luck for your job interview. Hope you get the job :)

Cheers Maria

• Subscriber

Stubby stay in touch. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find Houston tix, the Cowboy's stadium 360 show were releasing tickets throughout the weeks, and even the day of the show. Everyone I knew was able to get one before it was all said and done. And I've got 3 of my 4 tix given to family members but if that last one doesn't have a taker I'll check back with you.

• Subscriber

Stubby stay in touch. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find Houston tix, the Cowboy's stadium 360 show were releasing tickets throughout the weeks, and even the day of the show. Everyone I knew was able to get one before it was all said and done. And I've got 3 of my 4 tix given to family members but if that last one doesn't have a taker I'll check back with you.

Thanks for that :) Im checking just about every day so hopefully something  will come of it.  Cheers

• 2 months later...