Sign in to follow this  
ChiroU2

GA's sold out and I'm very sad

still no GA for Vancouver. No Red Zone either just seats. If i dont get GA before Live Nation's monday presale then renewing my membership (late ugh) was a waste of money... fingers crossed they 'drop' some tickets soon! 

still no GA for Vancouver. No Red Zone either just seats. If i dont get GA before Live Nation's monday presale then renewing my membership (late ugh) was a waste of money... fingers crossed they 'drop' some tickets soon! 

Was finally able to get GA in Vancouver 15 minutes ago so keep trying!

Was finally able to get GA in Vancouver 15 minutes ago so keep trying!

GA still available for Vancouver as of now. Just logged on to check.

FYI, clear your browser cache. Maybe you're not seeing them because of too many clicks? Other Threads have confirmed this helps. 

GA's DROPPED FOR VANCOUVER!!!!

HA!!!!!! :lol:  just coming out to tell ya's myself...Came up on my phone app!!..still no Seattle GAs but I bet that will change...congrats ALL!!! Stoked for Vany!! Never been

GA's DROPPED FOR VANCOUVER!!!!

HA!!!!!! :lol:  just coming out to tell ya's myself...Came up on my phone app!!..still no Seattle GAs but I bet that will change...congrats ALL!!! Stoked for Vany!! Never been

Thanks vtech!  See you in VanCity GA lineup!

I GAd for two tours, but at 35 I'm too old now!  

Saw lots of GAs available for Vancouver in the Map View a few minutes ago, dark blue indicating lots of availability.

Aw, I'm kicking myself now, seeing that GAs came up later. I'm sick, and had a busy day ahead of me at work, so I took 400 level as being better than nothing...maybe they'll add a second show and I'll be able to get GA for it.

Aw, I'm kicking myself now, seeing that GAs came up later. I'm sick, and had a busy day ahead of me at work, so I took 400 level as being better than nothing...maybe they'll add a second show and I'll be able to get GA for it.

Totally feel for ya...i'm able to spend TOO much time gettin tickets today or I'd be just like you...its kinda bs but its always been that way, dating back to people sleeping in lines, taking off from work...the almighty DOLLAR dictates...and yeah, its t he dollar no matter we talkin bout vancouver or not!!! Weeeeee :lol:

Totally feel for ya...i'm able to spend TOO much time gettin tickets today or I'd be just like you...its kinda bs but its always been that way, dating back to people sleeping in lines, taking off from work...the almighty DOLLAR dictates...and yeah, its t he dollar no matter we talkin bout vancouver or not!!! Weeeeee :lol:

Yup, c'est la vie. I've had the time and patience to get fantastic tickets before, and I'm sure I will again. It'll still be a great show, and hey, I'll get getting back to my roots - my first U2 concert was ZooTV in the nosebleeds at BC Place, two weeks after my 14th birthday! At least I'll be closer to the stage this time around...back then, I was at the very, very back, and Bono really did look like a fly :lol: