Sign in to follow this  
U2familydavid

Presale Disappointment / But Still My Fave Band (MERGED)

I'm just as disappointed!  My situation is somewhat similar, but I am not buying for family and just for myself and a friend. But budget issues and the fact I shelled out $50 to rejoin (I was a member for many years and had recent life changes, which caused my subscription to lapse) is leaving me ....disappointed.

I tried from 9am and again at intervals throughout the day and continue to be squeezed into the 300, $100 level. I was ready to shell out the general admission fee and be satisfied, and within my budget. 

I have to say, the album The Joshua Tree was never a favorite, and maybe that will be a good enough reasoning to give up and skip this concert.

Sorry to hear. I got in today (I also let my sub expire and re joined day tour announced) at 9:00 am using the TM App with no issue and got 4 GAs for the Philly show (30 years after I first saw them there!). My friend couldn't get 4 right away but got 2 GAs then 5 minutes later got 2 more. I was able to pull some up around 4 pm through the website as well. Maybe Rose Bowl was different and had less tix? I find the app is way better than a PC.

It's supply and demand.  You're not going to get cheap tickets for this tour at this juncture. Maybe later on if lots are still left.

I paid a lot early on for some so-so nosebleed tickets in Chicago. Later on, when they added shows, there were cheaper tickets available. If you

definitely want to go you may need to jump on it. I think this is going to be a popular tour.

Hi there, Mr. G,

Keep trying! I had trouble getting my tickets, too. But then my daughter got me tickets on her phone. The app on the computer wasn't working . . . but now I have tickets and I'm so excited! Yipeeeee! I've seen U2 so many times, and they have always been GREAT! Phone apps seem to work better at ticketmaster for Toronto, so try again and good luck!

Been getting this......

We were unable to process your request.

Try again later.

All day across multiple computers and networks - not happy, 

What venue?

Rose Bowl, Los Angeles.

Such a crock!

<_<

Why are you posting something for the rose bowl in the Philadelphia section?

What venue?

Rose Bowl, Los Angeles.

Such a crock!

<_<

Why are you posting something for the rose bowl in the Philadelphia section?

my fault, moved it here thinking it was Philly - specific, moving back to presale area..

I am also extremely disappointed. Presale wire group had zero good seats to offer and was never able to view a seat map to choose the seats... I had to go with what ticketmaster found for me! Hate my seats.whats the point of paying to bea subscriber to get worse seat selection than the general public? Fraud....

I wanted to get tickets for my husband for our anniversary..he was at the 1987 show at bc place in Vancouver. Thinking that by paying for a subscription i would be first to get decent seats. Noooooooo starting at 9am i spent hours waiting for good seats to come up and reluctantly grabbed crap seats in the upper bowl because apparently there were no lower bowl seats available.... until they go on sale tuesday to the general public... so what is the benefit of presale if there are no good seats? Hmmmmmmm