Sign in to follow this  
U2familydavid

Presale Disappointment / But Still My Fave Band (MERGED)

Ended up with 2 clubs for Philly but really wanted 2 lower level and nothing good was available. All in all a fail. Will not pay $50 once my membership expires.

Hi All,

Me and my sister were gutted not to be able to get tickets for any of the European dates when they went on sale this morning.  As some new dates have been released, we're considering renewing our subscriptions to access the pre-sale - but seeing various posts on here, I'm wondering whether its worth it.  Have lots of people not managed to get tickets in spite of being able to access the pre-sale?  Would be grateful for any feedback.

Thanks,

Sue

I was in the Red Hill group, and am very happy I was, already have 4 tix for the show in Philly.

Not just need 2 in general sale, instead of needing 6 in general sale.

(Need tix for me, wife, and 4 kids.)

reckon u will be fine getting tickets for any added show even not presale maybe not guaranteed ga or red zone but seats i think u will have no problem getting seats if u are on early enough when they go on sale.

stay in the fan club.  Pre-sale for long time members was open the day before everyone else.  I got 4 GA tickets for Boston in a matter of seconds.

Bigwave--that's a cryptic post (unless I'm just being dense)--??  Don't see any content?

Bigwave--that's a cryptic post (unless I'm just being dense)--??  Don't see any content?

was a topic bump so I could merge 2 similar... giving away trade secrets...  :D

Thanks everyone, just worried about paying £50 and still not being able to get tickets! Was trying for seats for London from the minute they went on general sale today - took 8 mins to get through the virtual queue and sold out by then :(