Joined the Presale to have my only option be nosebleeds. Perfect.

orthotrent

• Subscriber

I totally blew it off when people were saying to wait and bought said nosebleeds because I panicked but then, lo and behold, GA popped up hours later. I'm on the phone with ticketmaster right now to make sure my sell button isn't a trick for the nosebleeds.

• Subscriber

Here is the thing I am noticing, and I tried this with the LA and Chicago shows. Don't choose best available as your option because it will give you seats. Maybe the system looks at the highest priced ticket and thinks that is best available. When I manually choose GA instead, it actually goes give me GA's. So I would say to everyone to just do that.

• Subscriber

Yesterday during the Red Hill group for the first hour nothing would show up for me except section #109 for Seattle. No matter how much we tried, it was always section #109. We passed. Later in the day when the option to "Buy on Map" was back in play rather than having Ticketmaster search for us (which is the default method when the website is under heavy traffic), we found hundreds of pairs of tickets for nearly all of the reserved sections as available. No GA or RZ but everything else was there to pick from. So perhaps if you wait until later today you will find that will be the case for you as well and then you can choose what you want rather than going on what TM chooses for you.

• Subscriber

300 level is the best I've seen all morning for Dallas.

I found 126 I think early this morning but passed because it was at the very back of the stadium and it is a HUGE stadium it was 280.  I even got a Red Zone choice but it glitched out before I could buy :(  Hoping they will release more.  What a mess.