Sign in to follow this  
ryangates

Can a friend use my presale code?

I only purchased 2 tickets out of my allotted 4. Can I give the code to my friend so that he may purchase the other 2 tickets? There won't be any mix up will there?

Same question. Anyone? I don't want to risk the 2 tickets I bought getting canceled if my brother uses my code for the other 2

A moderator would be best to answer this in an official capacity but I believe the codes are not transferable.

I did it last tour no issue. As long as credit card used matches ID if they even check ID (which they didn't usually) it didn't matter. 

I did it last tour no issue. As long as credit card used matches ID if they even check ID (which they didn't usually) it didn't matter. 

I mean on the purchase, not related to the membership

Codes are non-transferable

Thanks, everyone. "non transferable" is pretty vague. I mean, I'm going to both shows. Just two different people are buying tickets.

This message was included in the presale e-mail so I'd be wary of having someone else use your code If you are going to the other show anyway I'd say buy both tickets and have your friend pay you back: 

Take care of this email and don't let anyone access this code who might use it against your wishes. It is for your personal use only and cannot be transferred/used by anyone else. All ticketing code use is audited and anyone found to be abusing presale privileges risks cancellation of ticket purchases and U2.com subscription. Please be aware that some ticketing will be paperless – details on the ticketing site. 

Thank you for posting that, ruffian14.  I hadn't had a chance to go grab it yet.