Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

43524 Where would we be without the counting police?  Totally lost.

Posted Images

• Subscriber

38,703 - Back online again today.

I spent Star Wars Day watching all 8 films back-to-back. I wasn't sure if I could fit them all into one day, but I started Episode I at 6am and finished The Force Awakens just after 11pm  :D

• Subscriber

38,703 - Back online again today.

I spent Star Wars Day watching all 8 films back-to-back. I wasn't sure if I could fit them all into one day, but I started Episode I at 6am and finished The Force Awakens just after 11pm  :D

You managed to *Force* them all  into fitting in one day !

38  704

• Subscriber

38   706    Happy Weekend Everyone !!!

Frankaz, for your next challenge.....See how many POPMART shows you can watch//listen in a day !!! Haha!

• Subscriber

38 705 And for your next challenge, The Hobbit Extended Editions and Lord Of The Rings Extended Editions in one day?

38, 707 - I would like to give that a go - but first I have to *find* the EE set of the third Hobbit film to complete the set  :)

• Subscriber

38   706    Happy Weekend Everyone !!!

Frankaz, for your next challenge.....See how many POPMART shows you can watch//listen in a day !!! Haha!

38 708 I'd never stop - too many to watch in one day :)

• Subscriber

38 705 And for your next challenge, The Hobbit Extended Editions and Lord Of The Rings Extended Editions in one day?

38, 707 - I would like to give that a go - but first I have to *find* the EE set of the third Hobbit film to complete the set  :)

38 709 Many Zavvi? They still have an online shop...

• Subscriber

38,710 - Online is probably my best bet - when I have funds.

I've just splashed out a heap this week on Star Wars 40th anniversary trading cards - the US set has been made available in Europe, which means we have the chance to get sketches, autographs and other types of card that the UK editions never have. All being well, my box should arrive on Monday  :D