Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 267 - THREE MORE SLEEPS TO MANCHESTER!!! 

43 981.all sorted trains booked and paid for.i can't believe how fast the tour is coming around.????

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Frankaz said:

39 037 I know, joke me old chum joke :D

But we better get rich or die trying if they announce the BOOMCHASTIC - DeLUXE version of *POP* (can't believe I'm still hoping for that)....

39  038

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, pain_18_ said:

But we better get rich or die trying if they announce the BOOMCHASTIC - DeLUXE version of *POP* (can't believe I'm still hoping for that)....

39  038

39 039 If they can release yet another version of TJT then surely we can get *POP*

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Frankaz said:

39 039 If they can release yet another version of TJT then surely we can get *POP*

What's most ironic about the TJT re-re-issue is that there's no 2017 remaster, no 24bit-96Khz WAV Download, no RARE song-versions or B-Sides.....Just the new hardback book.....

39  040

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

What's most ironic about the TJT re-re-issue is that there's no 2017 remaster, no 24bit-96Khz WAV Download, no RARE song-versions or B-Sides.....Just the new hardback book.....

39  040

39 041 I'm not paying £70 for a few remixes and a book... £5 would be a much fairer price.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

39 041 I'm not paying £70 for a few remixes and a book... £5 would be a much fairer price.

Totally off my list too.....and the 5 pounds price you stated is perfect for what it is.

39  042

Edited by pain_18_