Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Helbig said:

I am a subscriber-free can I still get the gift or not ? I would love to have something special from you U2, It would mean a lot to me. I love U2 so much.

In AUSTRALIA we just don't have a lot of U2 things available. But CDS. And DVDS. THE JOSHUA TREE 4 CDS SUPER DELUXE PACK BOX SET AND T. SHIRT, I had it ordered in from  

JB-HI-FI and they will get it just for me, because I can't use card online. But I got to have it if you know what I mean. I just can't wait. Love you U2. I can't be there for the concerts. S--t that really sucks. So it would be great to have a small part of the special,  THE JOSHUA TREE 30TH ANNIVERSARY. I Will be so great full for the gift if you gave me the gift.

You mean a lot to me and always will no matter what. Lots of LOVE TO YOU ALL U2 KAREN.  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:   XXXXXXXX       Every thing is up to date now.

Let me know if yes or no.

No !!! You can't get the subscribers' GIFT if You're NOT a subscriber, with credit-card and pay the yearly 40 bucks fee, it's 50 for you bc it's The First Time.............It's pretty clear.

39  253

Edited by pain_18_
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

43 165 Looks like TM is gonna fix my credit card issues  they got my new card number now 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

Working at the library? Wasn't it? I'm sorry.....I can't remember.....I wish you to do everything with good humour !

39  253

39, 256 - I volunteer at the library on Thursdays :) 

I don't have a full-time paid job at the moment, but if all goes well, that may change soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best! 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

39, 256 - I volunteer at the library on Thursdays :) 

I don't have a full-time paid job at the moment, but if all goes well, that may change soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best! 

YES !!!! I wish you THE BEST of  everything !

39  257, OOPSS !HIHI !!!!

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, pollyanna said:

39259 just had lunch....but I'm soooo tired ? 

Same  here !!!!    39   260........More like bored with work.......and seeing concrete all  day.. " I WAANA run......I want to hide....I WAAANNAAAAAA tare off these walls that hold me inside.....I wana reach out into a new frame......Where the streets have no name...OOooaaah Ah ah.... .....

I wanna feel....Mild Sunlight on my face.......See the dust-clouds disappear wihoutta trace..I wanna take shelter......far under a summer-rain .........

Streets chorus x 3

The city's aflood  and there is no " we "   that could turn to rust..........I'm alone being beat and blown by the wind.... Then trampled in dust.......

I'll show you a place......under a blanket of forest in the torrid plain.........EEEH !!!!.....Where the streets have no name.

........WHERE the streets have no name.....WHERE the streeeets have NO name........"""

..... We're still building and burning down !!!!!! Luv...Buuuuuuuuurning down Luv....You can call me crazy........For typing this here in front of you all........But that' s all I can do........My thoughts turn to rust.....Being beat and blown by the wind.....Oh yes in luv....Our luv turns to rust.......Being beat and blown by the wiiiiihiiiiind.....Bloooooooowwwwwn by the wind...

All I want is to go there....to go there with you...............And I always Luv rewriting Streets lyrics.....All I know how to do.....

"

39  260

Edited by pain_18_
Because I'm crazy !!!!
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

39 261 At least you have a job...

Frankaz , always good to see you man !!!!  Yeah....Slacking Off right now feels sooo goood !!!

39  261 !!!

• Subscriber
On 05/29/2017 at 0:15 AM, hestia said:

39 228

I dug up a few spots to get ready to plant some seeds. The funny thing is I needed something for the border & I found some plastic fencing with a free sign. It will do fine for now. It looks messy now. I don't put too much time in once stuff is planted.

39 264 Come on! Keep it going! T'will look great if you do!

Edited by Frankaz