Jump to content
jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

Recommended Posts

       39   607     I'll be UP with the sun....I'm not coming down.......I'm not cooooooomin dooooown !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   39  608   Nice vinyls, @Padawanbeck84   !!! !  What are they...NYD and SBS singles, I guess ? 

Edited by pain_18_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 609 I liked U22 & Edge's Picks too, plus the 6 bonus songs for download. Yet to be bettered. I think they should have released the live versions of the new songs too? Even if it was just bonus downloads...

Worst gift so far has be "Duals" - they could have done so much better with that one.

What happened at the dentist? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

39 609 I liked U22 & Edge's Picks too, plus the 6 bonus songs for download. Yet to be bettered. I think they should have released the live versions of the new songs too? Even if it was just bonus downloads...

Worst gift so far has be "Duals" - they could have done so much better with that one.

What happened at the dentist? 

  YES....Totally agree about what U said, @Frankaz  I need Stingray, North Star, EBW, Mercy, Glasto and Boy Falls From the Sky !!!!!!!!

   Yes, duals = worst !  But the vinyls are a strong contender, as well as the I+E posters (I might gt warned for complaining so much) but I take it that I am free to say that !.....

   They just don't care about the fans anymore,man....it's all about  the money.

  39  610....

  Well...turns out the tooth is so damaged that it will have to be taken out and replaced...... there's only the root left of it right now, so.....yeah....

  I'd rather get a nice CD (with mildly rare stuff) and a nice booklet to it than Vinyls which I can't use......I can't understand how they thought they'll reach out to the majority of fans with that....Without any FLAC//WAV download either (only mp3).....if they play B-Day and Elevation over and over bc that's what the masses want then why aren't they listening to the masses for the  Fan- Club Gift.....I 'm sure 80% of the ppl here don't  have a turntable....if your answer is YES....I want to make a roll-call...I'll take the time to count every one of them to see how many there are !!!

Edited by pain_18_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

   39  608   Nice vinyls, @Padawanbeck84   !!! !  What are they...NYD and SBS singles, I guess ? 

39, 611 - New Year's Day and Two Hearts Beat As One.

I do have a record player - although it's older than I am and I don't trust it! :unsure: 

But my mum has a modern one which can convert vinyl to MP3/CDs etc and is much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Ok, so we have  One added to the count and Mich has one so two....  39  612

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39613 Terror: nearly a terrible disaster happened in the main train station of Brussels last night.

A terrorist wanted to let explode a bag with a bomb and nails in the hall, but was shot by soldiers who are patrolling  in the station since a few months. 

There was only one slight explosion that didn't make casualties. The only victim was the perpetrator. He lived in Molenbeek, the place where so many terror suspects come from. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39 614 I have Pioneer PL-990 - it's good quality - only downside is I can't turn the pre-amp off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Malahide said:

39613 Terror: nearly a terrible disaster happened in the main train station of Brussels last night.

A terrorist wanted to let explode a bag with a bomb and nails in the hall, but was shot by soldiers who are patrolling  in the station since a few months. 

There was only one slight explosion that didn't make casualties. The only victim was the perpetrator. He lived in Molenbeek, the place where so many terror suspects come from. 

39 615 hmm. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...