jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

5 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

I barely had a walk-man when I was little (which melted quickly bc I was listening to so many U2 cassettes) and U2 cassettes were banned in the car, the only place which permitted cassette listening........And Achtung Baby was very hated/////I'm getting depressed and angry just remembering it........Vinyl, art, life.  doing what you like..is considered a luxury here...only the very rich get to enjoy.

39  622

39 625 Didn't have any of that stuff when I was young. Dad was self employed and Mum worked as a nurse. No Walkmans/Consoles or holidays in foreign countries. I only have what I have because I used to have a job... but not so much recently 

(We lost 1 number so next is 626!!!)

Edited by Frankaz

Just now, Frankaz said:

39 624 Didn't have any of that stuff when I was young. Dad was self employed and Mum worked as a nurse. No Walkmans/Consoles or holidays in foreign countries. I only have what I have because I used to have a job... but not so much recently 

I didn't go to any foreign countries either......Nor am I planning to........In all honesty, we did have a reel to reel player....but no  U2 reels..........

I'm not that keen on holidays......The best holiday is when I get to do what I want.....Even if it means watching TV and goofing off or staring out the window.....

39  625

39 627 I like to go to the countryside for holidays and go for long walks. Get away from everything 

Just now, Frankaz said:

39 627 I like to go to the countryside for holidays and go for long walks. Get away from everything 

Oh yeah, Me too , countryside !!!!! Walks,man....Long walks.....GET AWAy from everything.....that sounds perfect !!!!  39  628

Like I said....a CD with Mildly Rare U2 stuff.........Since we can't get the *POP* demos.....  39  628

1 hour ago, pain_18_ said:

Like I said....a CD with Mildly Rare U2 stuff.........Since we can't get the *POP* demos.....  39  628

39 630 We need more *POP*

Edited by Frankaz

6 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

39, 633 - Just POP-ping in to add another number :D

39 634 Always welcome to *POP* in

:POPTart: