jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

39 635

I am a Duals fan. I can't help it. I'm one of those We are the World people. ?

I'm ☺ with my ? for ? currently. No need for a turntable , having one of those old Victrolas would be great. 

I actually like Shaun of the Dead if you can believe it. That guy is a riot!!

I'm a bit slow today.  Now I'm zonked?

Edited by hestia

14 hours ago, Frankaz said:

39 625 Didn't have any of that stuff when I was young. Dad was self employed and Mum worked as a nurse. No Walkmans/Consoles or holidays in foreign countries. I only have what I have because I used to have a job... but not so much recently 

(We lost 1 number so next is 626!!!)

39 636

We had a good neighborhood where I grew up. My Dad was a sales rep. My Mom stayed home when we were young. We would go on day trips often to Niagra Falls. One family vacation a year to the Seashore. That changed after we moved closer to the coast, the Northeast corridor it's called. NY, Philly, Baltimore, DC in a 6 hour radius. Barely middle class. My Mom got sick..etc..

I could write my whole life story in 3 paragraphs...

Anyway I'm barely just almost middle class.. 

I have a really great life.. I can go for walks, garden & eat fresh food. 

14 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

I barely had a walk-man when I was little (which melted quickly bc I was listening to so many U2 cassettes) and U2 cassettes were banned in the car, the only place which permitted cassette listening........And Achtung Baby was very hated/////I'm getting depressed and angry just remembering it........Vinyl, art, life.  doing what you like..is considered a luxury here...only the very rich get to enjoy...Thank God I can be a member of this forum.....I should be content and shut up.

39  622

39 637

I used to feel like I was missing out among rich people. Now I am content with my life. I am much older than you.

As long as you do what makes you happy at least some part of your day, this is how you will build your life.

Follow the feel good....is what David Williams says.?

Edited by hestia

39639 At least the fifth consecutive day with temperatures above 30 degrees. And today is announced as the warmest day of the year (until now). Pftt. :blink:

8 hours ago, hestia said:

39 637

I used to feel like I was missing out among rich people. Now I am content with my life. I am much older than you.

As long as you do what makes you happy at least some part of your day, this is how you will build your life.

Follow the feel good....is what David Williams says.?

39   640   YES HESTIA, YES !!!! I am content....Now I can listen to  U2 on headphones until I collapse !!!  Haha !! And I am content for walks, sun, rain, fresh food, DRAWING, music....My new pens......I should post a drawing !!!!!

####OliveGreenTrabant.JPG

2 hours ago, Malahide said:

39639 At least the fifth consecutive day with temperatures above 30 degrees. And today is announced as the warmest day of the year (until now). Pftt. :blink:

Pshhhtt....  over 30 is  usual here.....We're already heading for the 40s (Celsius)........  39  641

Edited by pain_18_

48 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

39   640   YES HESTIA, YES !!!! I am content....Now I can listen to  U2 on headphones until I collapse !!!  Haha !! And I am content for walks, sun, rain, fresh food, DRAWING, music....My new pens......I should post a drawing !!!!!

####OliveGreenTrabant.JPG

39 643

Nice!! You have a true sense of character to your drawing. Captures the feeling of the image.

39 644

Perfect weather here. 57 - 74 F. Mix ? ☁ ☔

Busy day ahead...?

Good day to you ? !!