Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

jenmusic

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, hestia said:

40 034

Sad about that young man. To feel so despaired about the future. 

Sometimes it can feel like there are so many expections from others which can't be met. 

Whenever I've been in that place, I've had to rely on spirit & faith that I would get through. Sometimes it requires patience.

Also awareness in the physical & bio chemical process at work. Like a shadow on the brain, the prefrontal cortex. This is where meditation can be helpful to bring light to the third eye center 

This is stuff that I really can't understand, third eye and stuff.........I have deep sadness moments but fortunately they pass..........  40  037

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

40 030 I have a job interview next week... just feel no enthusiasm at all. 2 years unemployment has been really stressful. All the interviews I've had have left me feeling empty I guess. Especially as apart from 3 of the jobs I was perfectly capable of doing them all.

40 038

I kind of see you working in one of those museums or as a park guide. If you have a computer brain those skills are helpful in that type of environment. It may not pay much, but you might enjoy the work. 

Edited by hestia
I'm ?

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

This is stuff that I really can't understand, third eye and stuff.........I have deep sadness moments but fortunately they pass..........  40  037

40 040

Physically its where the Pineal gland is located, in the center of your forehead, between your eyebrows. The actual location is in the soft tissue of the brain, but the energy connection can be felt in the facial muscles, just above the ridge of the eyebrows. The pineal gland is responsible for releasing hormones in the body, thusly in charge of the entire endocrine system. From a spiritual perspective, this is the center for higher awareness & creative vision. 

• Subscriber
Just now, hestia said:

40 040

Physically its where the Pineal gland is located, in the center of your forehead, between your eyebrows. The actual location is in the soft tissue of the brain, but the energy connection can be felt in the facial muscles, just above the ridge of the eyebrows. The pineal gland is responsible for releasing hormones in the body, thusly in charge of the entire endocrine system. From a spiritual perspective, this is the center for higher awareness & creative vision. 

I totally get this... but how to fight the darkness that comes over it ?

40  041 

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

40  030....I know.......... :wub:

40 042

Counting requires good concentration.  ?                                                        ?

Edited by hestia