jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

22 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

I totally get this... but how to fight the darkness that comes over it ?

40  041 

40 045

Sit quietly in an upright position( so you'll stay awake ), close your eyes & breathe normally. Start to notice your breath, the inhale and the exhale. Then begin breathing only through your nose. Notice the inhale, then the exhale. When you have found a comfortable pace for breathing , start to notice the energy coming into you forehead as you breathe in, & notice the energy as you breathe out. Next turn your eyes upward while still closed an see if you notice the light in that space in your forehead. Then notice how it becomes brighter as you breathe in, and dimmer as you breathe out. (Like stoking a fire, the coals begin to burn brighter) When the light seems steady imagine yourself in a place of complete love and peacefulness. Breathe in love, breathe out peace. Stay like this as long as you like& when you feel content open your eyes and continue with your activities.

If something or someone distracts you during this process, ignore it, or just ask for a few moments. 

You can basically do this anywhere, & throughout the day or when you feel the darkness coming over you remember that light in the center if your forehead& how your breath will keep that light burning even through the darkest time.

Edited by hestia
?

48 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 047 - Rainy morning counting. Safe travels to everyone making their way to Dublin :Zoo_Plane:

40 048 in Dublin :D:D:D....and the weather is pretty OK 

:Joshua_Tree_01:

40, 049 - Counting and trying to calm down after opening my new box of Star Wars trading cards - and getting an awesome gold John Boyega autograph card!! :DB):D

BoyegaAutov2.jpg

Edited by padawanbeck84
Adding photo

17 hours ago, hestia said:

40 038

I kind of see you working in one of those museums or as a park guide. If you have a computer brain those skills are helpful in that type of environment. It may not pay much, but you might enjoy the work. 

40 050 Erm... probably not :):):)

And thanks for the support chums... Think I'm really just sick of interviews. Had so many 1st/2nd/3rd interviews with technical tests too over the past 2 years. This job will be shift work which I hate but is better than being unemployed. Hopefully can get some qualifications in this job...

39 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

40 050 Erm... probably not :):):)

And thanks for the support chums... Think I'm really just sick of interviews. Had so many 1st/2nd/3rd interviews with technical tests too over the past 2 years. This job will be shift work which I hate but is better than being unemployed. Hopefully can get some qualifications in this job...

40 051

Yeah, shiftwork can mess with your sleep cycles. Once you get the patterns set.. Its easier. I have 10 years in to get my schedule to mostly mid-shift

18 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

I totally get this... but how to fight the darkness that comes over it ?

40  041 

40 052

You can replace the image of a coal with an ice cube and cold vapor if you'd like. No need for you to suffer from the heat if you prefer cold?⛄☺

51 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 053 - Late-night counting now that I've sorted my trading cards into order :)

Goodnight Zootops!

40 054 Nighty Night!