jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

40  294   It's Alright..... I"M  HERE !!!!!!

40 296 At last. Go fix North Korea plz :lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

40 296 At last. Go fix North Korea plz :lol::lol:

40  297  LOL !!!!!

40   298  Don't panic...everyone....We're all gonna die anyway....... Enjoy it while it lasts !

40 299 Well that's intriguing! One would hope for long life surely? And maybe heaven after? 

6 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

- I write rather than draw or paint. I do the odd sketch from time to time and am looking to improve, but I'm mostly focused on writing :)

40 301 - I am glad you are writing and sketching from time to time!  My favorite media is clay, sculpturing and hand building ceramics, but right now I do not have all the required equipment for this.  I do know how to pit fire to make Earthenware, but alas, the inspiration and will is not there completely so I too write prose and poetry on occasion. Congrats on receiving your trading cards as well!!

Edited by natural11

3 hours ago, natural11 said:

40 301 - I am glad you are writing and sketching from time to time!  My favorite media is clay, sculpturing and hand building ceramics, but right now I do not have all the required equipment for this.  I do know how to pit fire to make Earthenware, but alas, the inspiration and will is not there completely so I too write prose and poetry on occasion. Congrats on receiving your trading cards as well!!

40, 302 - Thank you. I rely on trades with others as this particular card collection is not currently available in the UK. 

As for the writing, I will be starting a university course in October which will hopefully help me improve - and hopefully it will also provide guidance on taking steps towards potential publication. 

1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 302 - Thank you. I rely on trades with others as this particular card collection is not currently available in the UK. 

As for the writing, I will be starting a university course in October which will hopefully help me improve - and hopefully it will also provide guidance on taking steps towards potential publication. 

40 303 Sounds good! I hope your book goes well!

@pain_18_ come on. The crisis will blow over, think positive!