jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

10 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

40 466 Hi Pain. How is the art coming along?

Hi Frank !!!!!...I'm working on it right now......Will post only when it's  done....

40   467

40, 469 - Post-qualifying counting. Great to see Hamilton get the pole position to equal the record - and I had tears in my eyes at the message from Michael Schumacher's family. 

2 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 469 - Post-qualifying counting. Great to see Hamilton get the pole position to equal the record - and I had tears in my eyes at the message from Michael Schumacher's family. 

40 470 still no news of his condition...

2 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

40  468   Listening to Achtung BAby while at it....

The perfect companion for creativity! 

1 hour ago, Frankaz said:

40 470 still no news of his condition...

40, 471 - None apart from that he did come out of his coma. Considering the head injury, it's likely that he's been left with some sort of brain damage :( 

I think his family don't say anything because they want people to think of him as he was, the successful sportsman, rather than focusing on any disability he's been left with.

1 hour ago, Frankaz said:

40 470 .

40   472  Y YYYEAH !!! !!!

It's going great.....Achtung Baby and usually  U2 as a whole ...but especially  90's   U2 help me create really awesome stuff.....The blockage is gone and I'm firing on all 12 cylinders......Nothing a LOT of U2 can't fix !!!!!

And indeed U2 has this way of making me take the drawing slow....really add on pieces to it...little by little....

THEN, in the last 60 minutes, as The Edge's THE FLy Lounge Mix Extended solo plays.... EVERYTHING comes together as if it were glues with MAGIC...Like it was always there but I couldn't see it......

And of course...At the end I realize that all along I had NO IDEA what I was doing....that's when the best things happen..Sounds Familiar? I know it does.

Edited by pain_18_

23 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 471 - None apart from that he did come out of his coma. Considering the head injury, it's likely that he's been left with some sort of brain damage :( 

I think his family don't say anything because they want people to think of him as he was, the successful sportsman, rather than focusing on any disability he's been left with.

40  473  WHAT has Happened.....he's back in a coma ? Do tell, if you can !