Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

41 917 Good morning! Well, not for my oatmeal, as it is burnt. I will clean the pan and begin again.  Isn't that how each new day is...a day to begin again!? The coffee is fantastic by the way! 

:Zoo_Coffee:

Edited by natural11
Life lessons from the pan, bowl and spoon
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

44, 304 - Just had a phone call - I didn't get the job, but it sounds like I was very close - the lady says if there had been a second post on offer, I would have had that. Sadly there's only one.

Posted Images

41 919 Good morning to you precious caz63! Those extra cuppas smell nice! Lol.

Oatmeal update/life lesson #2, the situation is not as bad as I thought. I took out the spoon, stired it, and found the oats were not stuck to the bottom of said pan. They just had simply the appearance of being burnt. Looking closely and thoroughly at a situation can help one see it for what it in fact is! Hummm....is this too deep a thought for 8:37 am on a sunny, cold Tuesday or not?

Edited by natural11
Where is the oatmeal imoji on my phone?
  • Haha 1
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, natural11 said:

41 922 Oh, right, time is on your side, Malahide! Let us know your review! The clips online look GREAT! 

:JT_Logo_01:

41923 Oops, I made a mistake. :( In our television supplement the BBC programs are always included. 

Apparently I read the tuesday section too fast at first. It will not be broadcast on Belgian television, but on BBC One. Sorry.

1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

41, 924 - Only about an hour and a half to go until the U2 special :D

41 925 - Please let us know how it is, padawanbeck84! My television is in C-SPAN US House voting on the tax reform bill! 

Edit: I found ways to watch the BBC ONE broadcast that is on in 15 minutes in the US!

http://tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

Edited by natural11
On air in less than 15 minutes