Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

44, 304 - Just had a phone call - I didn't get the job, but it sounds like I was very close - the lady says if there had been a second post on offer, I would have had that. Sadly there's only one.

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 016 - Pondering whether I can stay awake long enough to watch the Extended Edition of U2 at the BBC  :unsure: 

Hopefully they'll put this version on iPlayer alongside the regular one.

42 018 Hmm. They normally do...

I'm busy watching Def Leppard promo videos atm

Edited by Frankaz
  • Subscriber

42,021 - I'm currently reading "The Plains of Passage" by Jean M. Auel. It's part of a series set in prehistoric times, following a human (Homo sapiens) girl who is raised by Neanderthals and then has to try and reconnect with "regular" humans as she travels around. For a series started in 1980, it's surprisingly modern in some ways. "Plains" is book 4 of the series. 

I'm trying to finish this and one more of my library books before the New Year :)

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42,021 - I'm currently reading "The Plains of Passage" by Jean M. Auel. It's part of a series set in prehistoric times, following a human (Homo sapiens) girl who is raised by Neanderthals and then has to try and reconnect with "regular" humans as she travels around. For a series started in 1980, it's surprisingly modern in some ways. "Plains" is book 4 of the series. 

I'm trying to finish this and one more of my library books before the New Year :)

40 022 Ooh. Sounds interesting! A Line In The Sand is about the British & French land grab in the Middle East during and after WW1, and how both nations tried to play off the locals (Arabs/Jews/Christians) against the others imperial interests.

Edited by Frankaz