Jump to content
jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

Recommended Posts

42 877 afternoon all.so cold here today..and it looks like we are in for a really cold night.bbbbbbrrrr

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42, 878 - Evening counting after a stressful afternoon at the library. It's half term, which means all the kids come in - and some of them were trying to smash the doors and windows after we barred them for bad behaviour :(

That's before I mention the language... There are some words one should *never* have to hear in a library :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 878 - Evening counting after a stressful afternoon at the library. It's half term, which means all the kids come in - and some of them were trying to smash the doors and windows after we barred them for bad behaviour :(

That's before I mention the language... There are some words one should *never* have to hear in a library :o

42 880 Naughty words? Like 'poo'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 881. Morning all.home now after last day at my old job.had a few nice things but not really a lot to show for almost 5 and a half years of hard work.oh well on wards and up wards from now on.☺☺☺

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caz63 said:

42 881. Morning all.home now after last day at my old job.had a few nice things but not really a lot to show for almost 5 and a half years of hard work.oh well on wards and up wards from now on.☺☺☺

 

42 882 Hope your new job goes well! Do you have some time off before it starts? Hopefully you won't hear any naughty words too! :P:D:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Frankaz said:

42 880 Naughty words? Like 'poo'?

42, 883 - Even worse - f-words and even the c-word! :angry: We threw them out of the library. 

Today was much nicer - we delivered books to other libraries. The man who normally does that is on holiday so my Dad and I stepped in to help :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 883 - Even worse - f-words and even the c-word! :angry: We threw them out of the library. 

Today was much nicer - we delivered books to other libraries. The man who normally does that is on holiday so my Dad and I stepped in to help :D

42 885 The library people must love you. You’re so helpful.....and we love you too. :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, pollyanna said:

42 885 The library people must love you. You’re so helpful.....and we love you too. :wub:

42, 886 - Aww, thanks @pollyanna :wub:  *blushes* 

Despite the sweary kids, I do like the library. Most of the people who come in are lovely - and it's very satisfying when you can find that book that someone's been looking for for ages :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.