jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

42 888. Afternoon all.having a lazy day today as have a late one tonight and it's going to be really cold to.

hope all is good with everyone  ☺

42, 890 - I spent last night at a community cinema event, watching a film called "Logan Lucky". It was quite good - and funny. 

There was a break for tea and snacks in the middle of the film - including chocolate cake! :D

42 891. Afternoon all.today seemed very strange not having to get up for work but still woke up early. 

Have been out in the car to find the easiest way for me to get to my new job as where it is I haven't driven before.will be alot busier than my old route and will end up on the school run as start work at 9 am.

42, 892 - Evening counting after an afternoon of computer games. I'm supposed to be working on an assignment, but can't get into it today.

42 895.afternoon all.that's my first day done had an easy start to the week.just had loads of forms to fill in and have loads of stuff to read.☺

42896 - Snowy afternoon counting. Nothing this morning, then on and off early this afternoon, but just now it's suddenly started going full blizzard!