Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

43 165 Looks like TM is gonna fix my credit card issues  they got my new card number now 

Posted Images

45 267.afternoon all on this Grey Saturday afternoon. But at least its a bit warmer than it has been all week.

I am not feeling to good today, really sore throat and headache,hope I can get rid of it before next Friday as have a Christmas meal to go to.

Hope everyone else is doing good  

• Subscriber

45, 268 - Cold counting - we had a power cut for over 3 and a half hours this afternoon :o Luckily Dad and I have plenty of torches and lamps and we got a game of Monopoly going.

But we weren't able to cook a proper dinner. Sandwiches aren't very good for keeping you warm :(

I hope you feel better soon @caz63 If it's a cold, chicken soup and cups of tea work for me. I hope it's not flu as that's horrible.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, pollyanna said:

45 270 I always play Monopoly with my nieces in Iceland.......with Icelandic streets ❤️

45, 272 - I like that there are so many editions - they've recently made two versions for a city and a town local to me :) I also have the edition featuring my favourite football team - and several of the Star Wars editions of course :D

• Upvote 1