jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45 316, evening all,just having a chill day as back to work tomorrow but off again at the weekend. Hope everyone has had a good couple of days.

45, 321 - Frazzled counting. I went out shopping with my dad today and the retail park was so busy, it took three quarters of an hour to get out of the car park :o

I couldn't see any sign of an accident or anything, just the sheer volume of traffic!

45, 322 - New Year's Eve counting while I add the latest CDs to the computer. 

The new Star Wars soundtrack is *so* determined not to give away potential spoilers, there's no track listing on the back :lol:

7 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

The new Star Wars soundtrack is *so* determined not to give away potential spoilers, there's no track listing on the back :lol:

not sure if it's for all streaming services, but Spotify has the titles...

in the event these are useful for your archiving purposes ---> https://open.spotify.com/album/26pelVOow8ODvBktJbDiua?si=WFvyTVwOSZeXdgqoALyclQ

(I don't feel these are particularly spoiler-y, like the Episode I soundtrack perhaps was)

45, 323

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

not sure if it's for all streaming services, but Spotify has the titles...

in the event these are useful for your archiving purposes ---> https://open.spotify.com/album/26pelVOow8ODvBktJbDiua?si=WFvyTVwOSZeXdgqoALyclQ

(I don't feel these are particularly spoiler-y, like the Episode I soundtrack perhaps was)

45, 323

45, 324 - I've been listening to the tracks on Spotify since seeing the film, so I already know the titles themselves, but I thought it was interesting to see the CDs take that step - even though most people presumably don't buy or stream the soundtrack until after they've seen the film anyway.

And yes, the Episode I soundtrack did drop a clanger :lol: I think Mr Williams and co have learned from that. 

45325 Counting on a quiet morning in the new year. Best wishes for everyone in 2020.