jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45, 347 - Today it was so foggy round my way that travelling on the bus was quite spooky. At times, we could barely see 10 metres in front of the bus and it looked like everything had just disappeared :lol:

Very glad I had my hi-vis jacket with me. 

45348 The weather here is splendid today: not too cold (around six degrees), a mild sun and no wind or rain.

45, 349 - Musical morning counting while I listen to my new releases playlist on Spotify. For once, it's mainly made up of artists I actually *like* - did they all deliberately get together and decide to all have new music out today? :D

The list starts with Ricky Martin, then goes on to Inhaler, Pearl Jam. David Bisbal, Birds of Tokyo and now it's just shuffled round to Foo Fighters. My music taste is nothing if not varied.

45351 Not a round number, but a very nice one to celebrate the weekend. The weather here is superb. 

45, 353 - Chilled out evening counting while I listen to my favourite radio show. I wonder if they'll play any U2? 🤔

45 354 Had a nice day out in Warkworth today, just wish the days were longer... 2 hours on the bus each way...

45, 355 - The radio show did not play U2. Although they *did* finish with one of my favourite Muse songs and I turned it up very loudly :D

And @Frankaz I can sympathise about the long bus journeys - it's a similar situation round here. 

• Like 1