jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45 356 afternoon all,not been in for a while just been so busy with work and trying to sort home stuff so not had much free time Have a bit if a cold at the mo so not feeling 100%  will be glad when it gets a bit lighter and warmer. 

Hope all is good with everyone. 🙂🙂

45, 357 - Hi @caz63 I'm over the moon that Shrewsbury Town drew with Liverpool to take them to a replay in the FA Cup. I don't think our local radio commentators have any voice left after that comeback :lol:

45 358 Hi Padawanbeck84  glad to hear you are happy with football result,it must have been a good match.im not much of a football follower.

45, 359 - @caz63 Shrewsbury were 2-0 down - including having scored an own goal. When they got one back, we thought that was a good effort. When they got the equaliser, me and my dad were jumping around the room :D

The last few minutes were very nervous, hoping Liverpool wouldn't nick a late winner. 

And this morning, I was listening to the tennis commentary from Australia - well done Rafa Nadal 🎾

45, 361 - This number sounds like it could be the sequel to that tour. Or maybe a road you travelled to get to a show :)

• Like 1

45, 362 - Late-night counting while I try and avoid annoying relatives who are gloating about Brexit all over Facebook :angry: I don't see it as something to celebrate at all - it makes us look small-minded to the rest of the world :(

But whatever happens, I will keep counting :)

45, 363 - Afternoon counting. The library was a mess when I went in this morning, but I did eventually get it tidy.