jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45, 376 - Keeping the counting going while I listen to "So Cruel". Spotify says I haven't love-hearted this song... I'm fairly sure I have. Several times :) 

45   377  Listening to U2 on my Laptop with Winamp, To the WAV - CD - rips I did from my original U2 CDs !

Edited by pain_18_
  • Like 1

45, 378 - I like to make mix CDs on my computer for listening to in the car. Although my Dad doesn't always like my taste in music :P

I'm currently putting a CD together of favourite Nirvana and Foo Fighters songs. Not sure what Dad will make of those - although he *does* like Weird Al Yankovic's Nirvana parody - despite never (as far as I know) having actually heard Teen Spirit itself:lol:

1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

45, 378 - I like to make mix CDs on my computer for listening to in the car. Although my Dad doesn't always like my taste in music :P

I'm currently putting a CD together of favourite Nirvana and Foo Fighters songs. Not sure what Dad will make of those - although he *does* like Weird Al Yankovic's Nirvana parody - despite never (as far as I know) having actually heard Teen Spirit itself:lol:

45   379  That's why I don't listen to my personal music with parents in the car or anywhere, they always have something to complain and I wanna be free !!!!

15 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

45   379  That's why I don't listen to my personal music with parents in the car or anywhere, they always have something to complain and I wanna be free !!!!

45, 380 - To be fair, my Dad doesn't complain very often about my music. If he dislikes something so badly, he can always press the 'OFF' button :lol: He *does* like U2, so that's the important thing :)

On 2/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

45, 368 - Evening counting before I watch the latest episode of "Good Omens". And of course it's got me itching to re-read the book. 

45 381 It's a great book 😊👍

Edited by Frankaz

45, 382 - Sneaking another number in just before dinner.

And awarding myself my annual Valentine's gift of renewing my fan club subscription :)

45, 385 - Lunchtime counting while I start my next library book.

I'm very glad I don't live near a river right now. Whole chunks of the county are underwater and some of the flood defence systems are struggling to cope. I don't think I've ever seen it this bad before.