jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45, 407 - Wednesday and it's raining again :(

On the upside, I'm getting back into writing my novel draft. I also had a very vivid dream last night. Dreams seem to happen most for me when I'm writing, like it's opening up that part of my brain or something.

45, 408 - Weekend counting and rolling my eyes at all the people panic-buying. At this rate, they're going to have to put some sort of rationing system in place as it's getting stupid. 

And half of them are probably only buying these things to try and flog them online for extortionate amounts later :angry:

45   409    Happy 11th of March, everyone !!!!!

45411 We hadn't deaths as a result of the corona virus until now. But today three casualties were anounced here. And many events where a lot of people were expexted are cancelled.

• Sad 1

45, 412 - We've had 6 deaths so far here in the UK :( I can understand cancelling things - as annoying as it is for people planning to attend those events, we need to stop the virus spreading.

It's the panic buying that's annoying me. Healthy, younger people are buying up things like soap, toilet roll and long-life food and they're not thinking about helping more vulnerable members of the community.

I went shopping today and was shocked by how much was out of stock. The staff have never known anything like it - and are having to try and substitute things for online orders.

45413 - Seeing a lot of people being like "it's nothing, people need to stop panicking about it!" Panicking will do nothing to make the situation better, yes. But sticking fingers in ears, going "LA LA LA" and pretending it isn't happening definitely will make it worse. 

Wash your hands, with soap & hot water, stay hygienic, follow the advice, don't stock up on things other people need too, and don't cough or sneeze without covering your mouth!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

don't cough or sneeze without covering your mouth!

45414 Doesn't matter how many times the emails go round at work, one of my colleagues still coughs and sneezes into the open air. At least 5 people have caught his cough because of this...

21 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

45414 Doesn't matter how many times the emails go round at work, one of my colleagues still coughs and sneezes into the open air. At least 5 people have caught his cough because of this...

45, 415 - That is awful :o I don't suppose he can be made to work in a separate room or something? Or at least see if your boss can have a quiet word with him about not spreading illness. *Especially* when people are going to be worried about those kind of symptoms.