jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, pain_18_ said:

45   445   US the Spiritual Centre?  That's too funny.......Maybe after it will totally crumble to dust and the Original Ancient Population would somehow retake that land.......

45 446

It's a little more involved than that. 

There are 5 million Yogis in the Northeastern States. 

There are Indigenous people's in the US.. Well I don't see 'take over' as something possible, but an earth centered ethic and a radical approach to climate change would align with a lifestyle that is spiritually balanced. Who (besides Bono) could have seen something like this happen. The whole industrialized system is slowing down.

* Just the National Parks *😉

Edited by hestia
Update

7 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

45, 441 - Evening counting. One good thing about being at home all day is that I can stay in my pyjamas all day if I want to :D 

Also, can I complain about the fact a "classic rock" radio station didn't play *one* U2 song in the 7 hours I listened to it today? They literally played everything else except U2. And I'm not sure I'd classify Nickelback or Green Day as "classic" :P

45 447

Don't you have Pandora there? Or Spotify.

I'm really enjoying Pandora. 80's Alternative..you might really like it. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, hestia said:

Seriously, I'd love it. It's an option for me, I'll work as long as I can. How is this working for you?

44 443. (45 443)

45448 We can also leave the house for work related matters. It's ok for me. It doesn't have to be always like this, but I think I could stand it a few months. 

Edited by Malahide
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, hestia said:

45 447

Don't you have Pandora there? Or Spotify.

I'm really enjoying Pandora. 80's Alternative..you might really like it. 

45, 449 - I have Spotify, but Dad and I have also been exploring to see what stations we can get on our digital radio :) Absolute Classic Rock is my favourite so far, even if they don't play as much U2 as I would like. 

But that's what my Spotify playlists are for :D

• Like 1

45.450.Afternoon all.hope you are all safe and well with all that is going on.i am still working as my job entails looking after vulnerable adults so we have to work,

Take care everyone.xx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caz63 said:

45.450.Afternoon all.hope you are all safe and well with all that is going on.i am still working as my job entails looking after vulnerable adults so we have to work,

Take care everyone.xx

45 451

Stay safe Caz!

Posted (edited)

45453 Scary. Here in Belgium 183 people died the last 24 hours as a result of corona. In total there are already 1.011 victims.

Edited by Malahide
  • Sad 1

45, 454 - Palindrome number :) 

And yes, it is getting scary. Over here, there have been at least 6 doctors who have died while treating virus patients and hardly any of our health staff are able to get themselves tested. In one case, the doctor had come out of retirement to help his local hospital cope with the emergency :(

45 455

Very few cases in my area of the US.

I'm wearing a mask when I go outside & practicing social distancing. I'm still working. It's good but weird. We have staff meetings & updates twice a day as policies & procedures consistently change. It can be a real challenge with Social Distancing & incorporating that, along with assuring the safety & workers rights.