jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45 476, Evening all.i hope everyone is safe and well.

I'm not good at the mo,yesterday (Thursday) We lost our beautiful dog,who we had for almost 10 years,we rescued him from a life of being mistreated ,he had been my best friend,my rock,I miss him so much.life will never be the same again.

• Sad 3

45, 477 - Middle of the week counting. 

@caz63 Losing pets is always hard - especially when you've had them as long as that. We had our dog for 12 years and he was a rescue too. He grew from being the shy, quiet one at the rescue centre to being a loving, daft brush of dog. At least you know that yours had a lovely, happy life with you. Maybe some day you'll feel ready to do the same for another one *hugs*

45478 First count in five days. :o Corona is still all over the place. Literally (more than 7000 people died here as a result of the virus until now) but also in the media. All day long that nasty virus dominates the headlines.

45, 479 - Same here @Malahide In the UK, we have probably the worst death toll in Europe :( 

And there are still people not obeying lockdown rules: one couple from my town drove over 80 miles to the Welsh coast the other day. A day out at the seaside does *not* count as an essential journey :rolleyes: 

45480 People here get a fine when they are caught during a non essential trip.

45481 - Meanwhile in America people are protesting *against* social distancing measures.

45482 - Happy Star Wars day! Watched the finale of the Clone Wars in the wee early hours of the morning - so sad and so beautiful.

• Like 1

45, 483 - Counting in here before I start counting my latest set of trading cards, which arrived yesterday. 

You have to applaud the postal service for managing to deliver my box of Star Wars cards... on Star Wars Day. I was able to open them in the middle of my annual film marathon B)

And @peterferris8 I badly need to catch up with both Clone Wars and Rebels. Haven't seen any of either yet and haven't got Disney Plus. 

21 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

45, 483 - Counting in here before I start counting my latest set of trading cards, which arrived yesterday. 

You have to applaud the postal service for managing to deliver my box of Star Wars cards... on Star Wars Day. I was able to open them in the middle of my annual film marathon B)

And @peterferris8 I badly need to catch up with both Clone Wars and Rebels. Haven't seen any of either yet and haven't got Disney Plus. 

45484 - I haven't really delved into Rebels yet but Clone Wars is absolutely worth watching all the way through. Especially the later seasons.

• Like 1

45, 485 - Nearly tea-time counting. I'm determined that I *will* finish my current book today. So far, it's taken me at least a week to get halfway through. 

• Like 1