jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45. 486

Hello hello I've come out of nowhere (not really, I've come out of the action thread) just to count and see if you're still here. I hope you're all ok!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2020 at 9:35 AM, peterferris8 said:

45482 - Happy Star Wars day! Watched the finale of the Clone Wars in the wee early hours of the morning - so sad and so beautiful.

Thought of you all in your holy day!☺🙏🤖   45 487

Edited by hestia

45 488

:Vertigo:my current mood

Maybe I'm confused about the thread...

45489 - Boris Johnson has announced Schrödinger's lockdown. Go out and go to work, but don't.

5 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

45489 - Boris Johnson has announced Schrödinger's lockdown. Go out and go to work, but don't.

45, 490 - The theory with the cat is easier to understand :lol: 

Seriously though, such unclear guidelines are dangerous. I'm not going back to the library until all the MPs think it's OK to go and crowd back into Parliament. People are still catching this virus and dying from it - I don't want to risk being one of them. Or to risk anyone I know catching it.  

3 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

45, 490 - The theory with the cat is easier to understand :lol: 

Seriously though, such unclear guidelines are dangerous. I'm not going back to the library until all the MPs think it's OK to go and crowd back into Parliament. People are still catching this virus and dying from it - I don't want to risk being one of them. Or to risk anyone I know catching it.  

45491 - I work in a restaurant, and according to current government guidelines restaurants, pubs & bars could be open again as soon as 1 July, which would currently put us at halfway through lockdown. Halfway through lockdown, with what's just been confirmed as the second worst death toll in the world. Needless to say, I'm a bit worried.

45, 492 - Late afternoon counting. I've found my Spanish exercise book from my uni course and there's plenty of pages left, so I've done a couple of reading/comprehension exercises to start filling it up :)

I also discovered I still have red and green pens that actually work :D

45493 - Spent the entire day mixing & creating MP3s from multitrack files of new songs, and creating structures and sheet music for them as well. Not the most fun part of being a musician, I have to say...

45494 I was surprised to hear that Boris Johnson is easing the British corona lockdown but that Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland reject the measure. It seems the United Kingdom is no longer united..

15 hours ago, Malahide said:

45494 I was surprised to hear that Boris Johnson is easing the British corona lockdown but that Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland reject the measure. It seems the United Kingdom is no longer united..

45495 - That's what happens when you have a prime minister as inept and callous as Boris Johnson. He missed 5 emergency meetings in January, February and March, and wanted to go the opposite way of all the other countries in lockdown and pursue a strategy of 'herd immunity' - the idea that if enough people in the UK get sick with the virus and pass it on, we'll all become immune. This is blatant nonsense as recovering from the virus doesn't make you immune, and would've resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths. The only reason the lockdown happened is because of the public outcry, which is also the only reason anything positive's happened here. Now with the lockdown being eased despite us still being right in the thick of it, it would seem that our neighbours in Scotland, Wales & NI have a whole lot more common sense than the PM.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1