jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

45, 496 - Evening counting. I've mostly spent today admiring my new art prints which arrived today B)

Our Star Wars card trading group held a virtual convention over on FB from 2nd-4th of May and I bought 3 prints from two artists. Both of them also sent me extra prints as a thank-you gift. In the case of the John Wick print, the additional Yoda and Leia also made sure my parcel was Star Wars-relevant (although we *could* buy non-Star Wars art if we wanted). 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Malahide said:

45500 Bingo :D

45, 501 - I know how much you like your round numbers :)

• Like 1

45502 It was less warm  today than many of the previous days here with 25 degrees Celsius or more

45, 503 - It was sunny enough here that we got all the washing dried :) 

Although it might rain tomorrow as my Dad plans to do some gardening. It usually rains if he so much as *thinks* about doing gardening :lol: 

45504 Adding a number to keep the counting going after a steaming hot day. The temperatures will even be higher the first days of the coming week since maximum 27 degrees Celsius is predicted for this Monday and Tuesday.

45, 505 - It's been hot here too - feels more like July or August. And stupid, selfish people have been crowding into local nature areas and causing problems. Leaving horrible amounts of litter, causing fires with barbecues... you'd think they'd never been outdoors before :angry:

Not to mention they've caused a new spike in Covid cases because none of them are distancing :(