Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

jenmusic

• Subscriber

45 516

Just checking in for some normalcy.

Maintaining a positive outlook. Brought some plants up to my granddaughter & she's still on track to graduate next year. I'm not ready for her to go out into the world.

Good there's a U2 song for that.😊💙

• Like 1

• Subscriber

45, 517 - Normalcy is much needed. I had a horrible day yesterday and now it feels like most of my family hates me :(

Yes, maybe I misunderstood what my nephew posted on FB, but there's no need for all of them to pile in and attack me to the point I'm now scared to log back in even to post an apology. Or to try and ring any of them. My Dad tried ringing my eldest sister last night and she wouldn't even listen to him. 

It just seems like I can't do anything right. And they don't understand how much it hurts when they all turn against me like that. Especially when, at other times, my sisters are copying and pasting mental health awareness memes and reassuring me that they care about me, only to then turn around and say things that make me feel utterly worthless. I have spent the last 20 years fighting against depression and anxiety and trying to put my life together and I don't think they understand that. Or how much cruel words from them come very close to undoing all that effort. 

Sorry if this is too personal, but I can't really express this to anyone else at the moment. I'm going to put some music on and hope that helps me feel better. There are U2 songs for that too.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

45519 - Hope you're okay @padawanbeck84.

45, 520 - I've sorted things out (hopefully) with one sister, but the other one doesn't want to know. 

On the upside, I have finished another library book today - which means I've read all but one of the huge pile I had at the start of lockdown :D

• Subscriber

45 521

A lot of people's emotions are running high. It can be challenging with communication, even more with family, where the patterns can be habitual.

Good, Padewan that you can get some work done and are feeling better.

As for me , My weekend is almost over. Going back into the fray tomorrow.

• Subscriber

45, 523 - More night-time counting. I haven't been further than the garden for 3 months, but will be venturing out tomorrow. Not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous.

On the upside, I have some gloves and a home-made mask to wear. Let's just hope it holds together - sewing is not normally my forte :lol:

• Subscriber

45, 525 - It's about 25 degrees here @Malahide - we'll need to find the suncream! I'm glad I went out today and not later in the week, as I'm not good with high temperatures. 

Although it is rather shocking to see how few people are wearing masks in my local area. They're compulsory on buses, but at the supermarket, hardly anyone else was wearing one :o