Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Subscriber

45, 546 - That sounds lovely @pollyanna 

I've had a new bookcase delivered this week so I'm sorting my books into that. I say new, it's from a charity furniture shop where my Dad volunteers. I donated my 3-shelf bookcase to them as it's being replaced with this huge 6-shelf one :D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44 333 I was.......and the second one was one of my best ❤️

43 165 Looks like TM is gonna fix my credit card issues  they got my new card number now 

Posted Images

45 548.

Afternoon all,not been around for a while, hope everyone is safe and well,

I still haven't properly got over the loss of my beloved fur baby,still miss him so much,our home just 

• Subscriber

45, 549 - The house just doesn't feel right when you've lost a pet *hugs* @caz63 

My mum lost her Labrador Jake recently. They'd had him for about 14 years, from a puppy, so he'd reached a good age and he was such a lovely, gentle dog - and a companion to my Mum as she's got a lot of health problems and had to take early retirement over a decade ago. He'd also been really healthy through his life, so it was especially distressing to see him become ill. I'm not sure Mum will have another dog - although she does have a painting that she made of Jake back in 2007, so she's got that to remember him by.

• Like 1

45 550 Thanks Padawanbeck84. It is so hard watching them go from a happy bundle of life to not wanting to do anything, our baby was always so full of energy up until almost the end,we have quite a few photos of him around the place,

• Subscriber

45, 552 - It's good that you have photos to remember him by @caz63 I still have a photo of our old dog. He died 20 years ago now, but I still keep the photo. It's a nice one - he's curled up on the sofa with his squeaky toy. 

Had a busy day at the library today - nearly filled the quarantine box again. The only problem is finding space for all of these books to go back on the shelves. We would normally transfer them to other libraries, but we can't do that at the moment. It also means we can't request books in for people, which is annoying as one of our regulars has been waiting for her books since February :o 

• Subscriber
On 8/20/2020 at 12:33 PM, Malahide said:

45553 The temperature is rising here again. But I had enough heat recently, so stop please! :wacko:

45, 554 - We've got a lot of rain at the moment. I'll see if I can send some over your way :D 

We've also currently got gale-force winds that are playing havoc with garden fences and wheelie bins. I'm glad I didn't have to go anywhere today. It's a day for staying in the warm and reading a book. 

• Like 1