Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Subscriber

45, 556 - @peterferris8 I'm thinking the cover of Zooropa might be different to reflect the more experimental vibe of the music? 

Excited counting as I'm going to the cinema again tonight. Since it reopened, I've been to the cinema more in the last 6 weeks than I did in the whole of last year - and we've just found out that the UK release of the new Bill and Ted film has been brought forward by a week :D

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

43 165 Looks like TM is gonna fix my credit card issues  they got my new card number now 

Posted Images

• Subscriber

45, 558 - It's so cold over here that I've had to put the heating on in the last couple of days :o 

On the good side, I bought a new video game earlier this week, so I've been enjoying that. I say new, it's second-hand, but new to me. Also, looking back at memories on FB, i realised that my 2DS is at least 5 years old now. No wonder the battery life has been a bit rubbish lately :lol:

• Subscriber

45559 Apparently we will get warm weather again in the beginning of next week. On the news they talked about almost thirty degrees. :o Wait and see. 

• Subscriber

45, 560 - Counting while listening to the F1 commentary. The one good thing about Covid messing up the regular season is that we get to visit circuits that haven't hosted Formula 1 before. That should make for some fun racing. And some fans have been allowed in for this one :)

Although judging by the photos, they're not doing very well at wearing masks in the stands - maybe only about half of them have masks on, even though they're sitting quite crowded together :rolleyes: