Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Subscriber

45, 566 - Adding another number.

It's not been a good weekend - my dad is not well and I don't know why. He was sick yesterday, so I told him to stay home today and ring the doctor - but he ignored me, went out anyway and was sick in the middle of the shop he volunteers at :( And he's been sick again this evening. I just hope whatever he's got isn't contagious :unsure:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites...  The minute's app

43 165 Looks like TM is gonna fix my credit card issues  they got my new card number now 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 9/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

45, 566 - Adding another number.

It's not been a good weekend - my dad is not well and I don't know why. He was sick yesterday, so I told him to stay home today and ring the doctor - but he ignored me, went out anyway and was sick in the middle of the shop he volunteers at :( And he's been sick again this evening. I just hope whatever he's got isn't contagious :unsure:

45 567 Be careful, could be Norovirus! I had that last year, couldn't stop being sick for 48 hours...

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Frankaz said:

45 567 Be careful, could be Norovirus! I had that last year, couldn't stop being sick for 48 hours...

45, 569 - We're still not sure what he's had, but it could be something like that. He didn't manage to eat anything for about 3 days, but he's a lot better now. And I haven't caught it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

45571 - Been a while since this thread was updated! 

Lockdown 2: Electric Boogaloo announced here in the UK, running for the whole of November. Welp, there goes my birthday! Better petition Whoever Is In Charge Of All This to let me stay 24 for another year.

• Subscriber

45, 572 - I'm just hoping I can get my Secret Santa present (and presents in general) bought before the "non-essential" shops shut again. And get it posted out by the November deadline. 

And we've only *just* got our local library deliveries going again after the first lockdown :wacko: We had a delivery on Thursday, so the books come out of quarantine this week and I'll be ringing round to tell people they can come and collect them. Hopefully at least some people can pick theirs up, but our opening hours are limited at the moment, so it's going to be a pickle. 

At least I've got NaNoWriMo to keep me occupied while I'm at home :) 

• Subscriber

45, 573 - Counting while America keeps on counting. Maybe we should take over their counting for them and show them how to do it? :P

I managed to buy the Secret Santa gift before the shops all shut, so that's something good. And my writing is going well. Although only one of our library customers was able to come in and pick up their reservation before we closed. One lady has been waiting for her books since February - at this rate, she's going to have caved in and bought a copy before she can collect it :lol: 

I have 18 library books to last me through this latest lockdown. I think that should be enough :D