Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

45, 517 - Normalcy is much needed. I had a horrible day yesterday and now it feels like most of my family hates me  Yes, maybe I misunderstood what my nephew posted on FB, but there's no need for

44 333 I was.......and the second one was one of my best ❤️

Posted Images

• Subscriber

45, 579 - Sunday morning counting. I've had a mixed Christmas - on one hand my best friend got me some amazing Star Wars art cards :D

On the other hand, after messaging the organiser of the Star Wars group Secret Santa, it turns out my gift was delivered back in November - to someone else's house. And they haven't made any attempt to bring it round :( I've checked with our next-door neighbours and it's not with them. I tried checking the same number house in the next street last night, but got no answer. I will go and try again there shortly, but if they don't have it then I'll have to wait until the Post Office depot reopens on Tuesday and see if they can investigate.

It's disheartening as my swap partner has gone to all the effort of finding me a gift, sending it over here from another country and now it may be lost. I hope not. I hope they may have kept it safe and perhaps been worried to bring it round due to the Covid restrictions. Equally, my local area does have it's fair share of dodgy sorts... :unsure: 

• Subscriber

45, 581 - Sad counting. My missing parcel is now being investigated by the manager of the local depot as a possible theft. They've checked their information and there is no record of anyone actually attempting to deliver it, either to my house or anyone else's :o It appears to have been taken straight out of the depot by someone who did at least register the "collection" on the system, along with their name. 

Hopefully that will mean they can be tracked down. But I have no idea if they'll be able to recover my missing present :(

• Sad 3
  • Subscriber

45, 585 - New Year counting. It was snowing earlier :) Although it's melted away fairly quickly now that it's sunny. 

I wrote nearly two pages of a short story last night. My goal for this year is to finish at least three writing projects - one probably only needs another chapter, one is a collection of short stories that I've been working on for 2-3 years now and the third one is a novel draft that I started back in 2014, but which I've been having new ideas about recently. At least if I can get the first drafts finished, then I can start polishing and revising them further. 

I've found a big continuity error in one of them already :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1