Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

jenmusic

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

46, 734 - That constituency is in my county - hopefully it will teach the Tories that their actions do actually have consequences.

Now, if we could just vote the rest of them out as well...  

46735 hmm. In the North people are sick of Labour and their empty promises.

Was hoping Lib Dems would see a surge here last election, but it seems a lot of people are switching to Tory from Labour and Lib Dems...

Edited by Frankaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

46, 737 - There are New Year fireworks going off already in my area, even though we're still 5 hours from midnight - maybe people are letting them off now so they don't have to stay up so late?  :lol: 

At the start of this month, it felt weird selecting the option to start my uni module in February 2022 - I had to remind myself it was only a few weeks away. Now 2022 is only a few hours away. I'm feeling quietly optimistic, both about my new studies and the year in general. 

Whatever happens, I will do my best to keep counting, as well as learning :)

• Like 2

• Subscriber
On 1/5/2022 at 8:29 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

46, 739 - I didn't get the job :(  But I will keep trying. 

Oh. Well hopefully next time!

23 hours ago, Malahide said:

46740 Counting and trying to chase the cold away. 

46741 Not feeling great either, feeling well dodgy after taking a Lemsip on Tuesday.

• Subscriber

46, 742 - Late-night counting after an epic FA Cup Saturday. Although it wasn't so good for my Newcastle-supporting eldest nephew :P

Fingers crossed for Shrewsbury tomorrow - they have a nice easy match against Liverpool... 

Seriously, if Shrewsbury score a goal, our local radio commentator will probably lose his voice :lol:  I know commentators are supposed to be impartial, but when it's Shrewsbury in a cup competition, that rulebook goes out of the window - and it makes for brilliant radio.

• Subscriber

46, 743 - Shrewsbury took the lead in the FA Cup match - the commentator may have been loud enough to almost be heard back here in Shropshire even *without* the radio  :lol: 

Sadly they lost in the end. But hearing the Liverpool fans sing "You'll Never Walk Alone" still gives me goosebumps - and I say that as a United fan.

Also, while watching the Nottingham Forest v Arsenal match, I spotted a Forest-supporting U2 friend among the clips of fans making their way to the stadium :) 

• Subscriber

46, 744 - At this rate, this number may turn out to be how many parties Conservative MPs had while the rest of us were in lockdown. Talk about "one rule for us and another for them"  :angry:  And holding one the night before Prince Philip's funeral... everyone who attended that one should be sacked, along with Boris for allowing it.