Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

jenmusic

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

46, 744 - At this rate, this number may turn out to be how many parties Conservative MPs had while the rest of us were in lockdown. Talk about "one rule for us and another for them"  :angry:  And holding one the night before Prince Philip's funeral... everyone who attended that one should be sacked, along with Boris for allowing it.

46745 Boris is in big problems as result of partygate. The pressure to step down as prime minister is high.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Malahide said:

46745 Boris is in big problems as result of partygate. The pressure to step down as prime minister is high.

46, 746 - He hasn't got the decency to step down - he's blaming everyone else, even when the parties were held at his house! :angry: 

Personally, I'd like to see the Queen sack him - and I think she is allowed to do so. She sacked the then-Australian Prime Minister in 1975, so she can do it if the circumstances are serious enough. And I think the situation *is* serious enough. If the Queen doesn't sack him, his own MPs should (and may well) force him to quit anyway. 

If you're hearing about it in Belgium, his behaviour is making a bad impression in many countries, not just in the UK.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

46, 751 - Night-time counting... and it'll be another early start tomorrow morning for the Australian Open men's final 🎾

Ash Barty's win in the women's final was amazing - especially that second-set comeback.

I've got my fingers crossed for Rafa Nadal tomorrow, but Medvedev is a tough opponent. It could be a stressful one for us Rafateers :wacko: 

• Subscriber

46, 752 - Happy counting as Rafa Nadal eventually prevailed in an amazing Australian Open final. It had everything - at one point, there was even a hooligan invading the court during the second set :o  Luckily no-one was hurt and security dealt with the person very quickly.

And Rafa can now count that he has 21 Grand Slam titles. Judging by the crowd support for him, he also appears to have been adopted as an honorary Australian :D