Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

43 233 - Finding I can establish consistent writing routines with the help of Camp NaNoWriMo initiative!

43   882   It Has been raining !!!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

38, 593 - Always let the jokes and funny thoughts out  :D

Ages ago (back in the mid-to-late 90s), one of my local radio stations used to do a daily feature on mis-heard song lyrics. There needs to be a new edition to cover modern songs.

• Subscriber

38, 593 - Always let the jokes and funny thoughts out  :D

Ages ago (back in the mid-to-late 90s), one of my local radio stations used to do a daily feature on mis-heard song lyrics. There needs to be a new edition to cover modern songs.

Yeah...I mishear lyrics all the time.....Why if I had a nickle for eveerytime I had this conversation in here....There even was a specific thread at some point .....

38  594

• Subscriber

My favourite personal misheard lyric is in " Whose Gonna Ride your Wild Horses " : * Heaven's White grows the Dawn-Jour Oeuvre....I just got up close......*

38    596

Edited by pain_18_
  • Subscriber

38, 597 - Lyrics can be tricky - especially if you're not a native speaker of the language they're in. 

I listen to a lot of Spanish-language music and I'm sure I get the words wrong sometimes - especially when I can't find the lyrics to check them!