Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

• Subscriber

38,611 - Sleepy morning counting.

I was kept awake almost all night by our neighbours, who started a party at 11pm and only turned the music down a little while ago at 6am.

It was so loud, my Dad can give me a list of the songs they were doing karaoke to! 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

44, 267 - THREE MORE SLEEPS TO MANCHESTER!!! 

43 981.all sorted trains booked and paid for.i can't believe how fast the tour is coming around.????

Posted Images

• Subscriber

38, 615 - I've had a lazy Sunday today. Not done any writing, very little coursework, but I *have* arranged a trade with a fellow Star Wars sticker collector  :)

38   616   I love those kind of trades.....

• Subscriber

38, 615 - I've had a lazy Sunday today. Not done any writing, very little coursework, but I *have* arranged a trade with a fellow Star Wars sticker collector  :)

38, 617 - I'm part of a Star Wars trading group on Facebook and it's really good fun. In America, their card sets includes sketches and autographs - and we have some of the artists actually in our group!

Sometimes, I feel a little jealous of the US collectors - especially when one of them hits a *big* autograph or a really nice sketch, but then the Americans complain that we Brits get cooler-looking cards than they do  :lol:  

Edited by padawanbeck84
  • Subscriber

38, 617 - I'm part of a Star Wars trading group on Facebook and it's really good fun. In America, their card sets includes sketches and autographs - and we have some of the artists actually in our group!

Sometimes, I feel a little jealous of the US collectors - especially when one of them hits a *big* autograph or a really nice sketch, but then the Americans complain that we Brits get cooler-looking cards than they do  :lol:  

I love Mark Hamill....Especially  that he voices Joker on Bruce Tim's batman and SKIPS on Regular Show and many other characters on other shows....

38   618

And Have a Smashing Week, everyone !!!!!