Tickets unsellable and untradable!

bchamberlin

• Subscriber

Only reason I ask is because I got 4 GA for Philly and need a 5th. Looks like there is no way to sell or transfer tickets, even through Ticketmaster. How are the scalpers getting around this? I feel pretty good that l'll be able to snag an extra ticket on Tuesday but if not....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Only reason I ask is because I got 4 GA for Philly and need a 5th. Looks like there is no way to sell or transfer tickets, even through Ticketmaster. How are the scalpers getting around this? I feel pretty good that l'll be able to snag an extra ticket on Tuesday but if not....

maybe you can try and get a 5th during regular onsale using a different credit card?

• Subscriber

I need to sell 2 tix- I'll save you the presale TM fiasco story, just face value. It appears there is no way, per TM. But other tickets are listed on StubHub etc. Anyone know how that was done. I asked them and they gave me a line about a pilot project that I couldn't join....?

• Community Manager

I need to sell 2 tix- I'll save you the presale TM fiasco story, just face value. It appears there is no way, per TM. But other tickets are listed on StubHub etc. Anyone know how that was done. I asked them and they gave me a line about a pilot project that I couldn't join....?

we don;t advocate Stubhub or any reselling sites here, only face value swaps, trades etc

• Community Manager

I'm new...I'm sorry if I worded it wrong. I have 2 tickets that will just be wasted which just seems so wrong. I'm not trying to make money. So sorry

thats ok, when we have the area up and running you can list your extra there, for face value if you so choose, and work out the details with someone who might want them